We are looking for
community minded residents over the age of 18 to VOLUNTEER as
Dispatchers, Drivers and Attendants. Duty time is performed in our
building (Dispatchers may work from home with the assistance of call
forwarding.). Seniors welcomed. Please call Wednesday, Saturday or
Sunday evenings after 7:00 PM to schedule an interview.We offer:
- Basic training and orientation
- Sponsorship in a NYS Emergency Medical Technician course
- A clean and comfortable environment with cable TV & recreation area
- Kitchen and crew quarters
- A foundation for people interested in a career in the health/EMS field
- Satisfaction of helping your neighbors and community and social activities that foster Corps spirit.
Please contact us for additional information or to make an appointment for an interview.
Download an application here. (PDF document reader required.)
Submit your application securely online.